During every explosion there is heat, energy and pressure, independently and collectively they can deliver a blow with irreparable damage. History has confirmed that litterbins easily conceal explosive devices and during an explosion the bin intensifies the terrorist attack by creating secondary fragmentation spraying at a high velocity over great distances. Blast containment bins offers a secure alternative to a standard litterbin with a range of security benefits.
Other Uses for Blast Containment Vessels:
- The safe removal of suspicious devices by the security services
- The protection of civilians and a reduction of peripheral building damage caused by explosive devices.
- The safe transportation of high capacity explosives by road, rail and sea.
- Bombproof civilian litterbins.
- Removal and safe detonation of land mines and Anti Tank mines by the military.