PDP Projects Ltd are building a growing reputation among exclusive residential developers for exceeding the highly sensitive security demands for their High Net Worth (HNW) clients. Its not unknown that prestigious developments are subject to scrutiny and the threat of attack or unwanted attention. The risk of this occurring is significantly higher due to the wealth and profile of the residents who choose to stay there. Often contracts will be commissioned to design and specify the robust protection measures that residents demand and expect. However, any security solution is only as strong as its weakest link.
1. Provide an independent and objective security review and assurance service that assures
• Residents receive the security service they expect and pay for
• The exclusive property developer, demonstrates and evidences an exemplary duty of care in HOW the security services are provider
• The appointed maintenance provider, are supported to deliver and maintain a first class security service throughout the life of the contract.
2. The outcome is that the possibility of an unacceptable security related breach or incident occurring is eliminated.
3. And that, if one did occur, the risk of reputational damage for the developer is comprehensively mitigated.
PDP’s Security Assurance Solution
PDP Projects is an acknowledged leader and expert in this area and particularly in meeting the needs of HNW individuals and their families. In many cases, we would recommend the following range of solutions as being appropriate for protecting prestigious developments once the security has been handed over to the appointed management team.
1. Audit of existing security protocols
2. Recommendations and improvements to existing protocols
3. Staff training & vetting
4. Quarterly review / Audit. 4 non appointed visits per year to review all security hardware, systems and personnel. Report.
5. Random penetration tests – designed to highlight weaknesses in the security system
6. Security Threat updates – quarterly
7. Liaison with HNW on specific security requirements
8. Supplementary staff for peak occupancy.
Each recommended activity would be fully documented, defined and actioned to exacting standards.
Mike Parry, MD, is keen to explore how our team of professional security consultants are able to support your organisation review and independently assure that the security measures devised are implemented and deliver to a consistently high standard.
We have a robust audit process and are used to dealing with the wealthiest of clients and ensuring both they and their assets are fully protected.